LoneStar Energy Fabrication's Baytown Facility lies in the Cedar Crossing Industrial Park- strategically located 20 miles east of Houston on the northern shore of
This location affords LoneStar ease of access to the Port of Houston's Barbour's Cut, Bayport Terminals and the Houston Ship Channel. In addition to the Houston Ship
Channel, the Cedar Crossing Industrial Park offers access to rail lines, air transportation and an expansive pipeline distribution system.
Some of our many facility features and advantages include:
- 47 acres of heavy-stabilized rig-up and fabrication yard.
- 120,000 square feet under roof, made up of three large bays. Bay one - 290'X80' with four overhead cranes. Bays two and three - 165' X 370', and both are on 75 foot
- 120x110 equipment storage bay
- A 50'X100' clean fabrication shop.
- Access to a 15 acre stabilized staging yard on Cedar Bayou which feeds into the Gulf of Mexico via the Houston Ship Channel. The dock at this location has 2000 ton
bulkhead and 15' water depth and is 2.7 miles away from our facility.
- The elevation of our property from sea level is 26 feet, providing protection from storm surges and flooding.
- Rolling equipment includes but is not limited to:
< >285 UST Crawler Crane 65 UST RT Crane 35,000 Fork Lift
- 10,000 lb forklift; 35,000 lb forklift; 100,000 lb forklift
- 4 Man Lifts 2 X 80’ and 2 X 60’
- The Cedar Crossing Industrial complex gives us unlimited growing potential with 15,000 acres of raw land surrounding our facility.
- Access to the Union Pacific and Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad network.